Who We Are:
Managility is the consulting arm of the Acterys Group with a global team of leading specialists for corporate performance and analytics solutions based on the Microsoft ecosystem
From our offices in Asia Pacific, North America & Europe we work on the most innovative and challenging data integration, data warehouse automation, financial analytics & planning and artificial intelligence projects.
For our Asia Pacific office and Americas offices, we are looking to hire senior consultants to work on analytics, corporate performance management and planning projects. The job covers the entire project life cycle: from initial design, implementation to ongoing improvements of cutting edge data analytics and planning processes for our customers based on the Microsoft Data Platform ecosystem (in particular SQL Server, Power BI and Excel).
- 3+ years experience with implementing FP&A solutions preferably involving Microsoft platforms like SQL Server, Power BI and Excel
- Comprehensive understanding of financial/accounting concepts and basics of ERP systems. As practical guidance here: You will need to be able to convince C-level (particularly CFOs) executives when presenting your solutions.
- Expert level understanding of relational database design and advanced SQL concepts like stored procedure, triggers, etc.
- Expert level command of the Power BI platform: in particular report design and DAX.
- Impeccable English communication and presentation skills
- Experience with legacy OLAP tools like TM1, Planning Analytics, Jedox, Infor etc.
- Data Science knowledge
- Python / R
- Programming skills like C#
- Agile methodology
- Passed: DA-100 Power BI Exam
What’s in it for you?
- A great chance to join a fast-growing company working in cutting edge projects with global brands.
- Learn from the most respected in the field and take your analytics, machine learning and corporate performance management skills to the next level.
- Employee shares and our planned IPO offer a unique remuneration potential.
- We implement most of our projects remotely, home office work is supported.
- Location is flexible but reasonable availability during Australia/ New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore business hours is required.
- Liaise with clients to convert requirement into cutting edge technology solutions.
- Provide technical direction, share expertise in design, architecture, development, implementation, and support activities.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables based on best practices.
- Active participation in related tech communities and events.
- Keep up-to-date and be trained on the latest Microsoft cloud technologies and tools.
- Great communication and consulting skills
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Creative thinking
- Enjoying problem solving
- Customer focused.
Please include in your application:
- Desirable salary
- Notice Period
- LinkedIn profile link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please note that our Company Policy dictates direct recruitment only
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract