Who We Are:
Acterys is one of the fastest growing providers in the Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) space. Our revolutionary Acterys SaaS that integrates seamlessly with Power BI & Excel is used by a global customer base in nearly every industry.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for head of presales to manage and oversee all aspects of the global presales process.
The Head of Presales owns all presales aspects in the organization: from management and development of global demo environments to working closely with our sales and partner teams to ensure successful customer outcomes.
• We only work with the best and you will have to demonstrate a track record in the technologies we work with (Power Platform in particular Power BI, DAX, all MS SQL components, Azure) that proves that: from projects that have you worked on to your contributions in technology related communities.
• Impeccable English communication and presentation skills
• Comprehensive understanding of financial/accounting concepts and basics of ERP systems. As practical guidance here: You will need to be able to convince C-level (particularly CFOs) executives when presenting your solutions.
• Experience with legacy OLAP tools like TM1, Jedox, Infor etc.
• Data Science knowledge
• Python / R
• Programming skills like C#
• Agile methodology
• Provide technical direction, share expertise in design, architecture, development, implementation, and support activities.
• Develop and manage global demo environments
• Liaise with clients to convert requirement into cutting edge technology solutions.
• Coach and mentor global sales teams and our partner network
• Active participation in related tech communities and events.
• Keep up-to-date and be trained on the latest Microsoft cloud technologies and tools.
What’s in it for you?
• A great chance to join a fast-growing company working in cutting edge projects with global brands.
• Learn from the most respected in the field and take your analytics, machine learning and corporate performance management skills to the next level.
• Employee shares and our planned IPO offer a unique remuneration potential.
• We implement most of our projects remotely, home office work is supported.
• Location is flexible but reasonable availability during Australia/ New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore business hours is required.
• Great communication and consulting skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously
• Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
• Creative thinking
• Enjoying problem solving
• Customer focused
Please include in your application:
• Desirable salary
• Notice Period
• LinkedIn profile link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please note that our Company Policy dictates direct recruitment only
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com