Acterys is one the fastest growing, global providers of revolutionary new integrated solutions for analytics & planning enabling instant clarity of the organization’s current and future position.
To further expand on our global success, we are looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional with an outstanding track record and preferably expertise in SaaS analytics & planning solutions on either contract or full-time basis.
- Develop strategies and tactics to create awareness and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging copy and video content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and evangelists
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds effectively
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal English communication. Preferably native speaker with demonstrated competence as a creative writer with an eye for great marketing copy, emails, videos, and landing pages
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing online marketing campaigns e.g. Google AdWords, YouTube Ads, etc.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy, videos, and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Hands-on proficiency with producing engaging marketing videos
- Preferably experience with HubSpot marketing platform
Geographic location is flexible but availability within agreed times during Australian business hours is essential.